We can help you organize boat trips as you wish.
Various floating villages
- Visit peaceful local communities on the lake like fishermen, underwater forests and floating gardens Pagodas and floating temples
- Such as Idein with its hundreds of ancient pagodas / Phaung Daw Oo with its impressive 800 year old Buddha images covered in gold Workshops and craft making
- Lotus, silk and cotton weaving, cigar rolling, silversmiths, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, bamboo work, boat making, paper umbrella making, pottery and much more
Five day rotating market
- Browse and shop at a local market offering vegetables, carvings, cloths, bags, textiles and other hand-made goods. A great opportunity to meet some of the different hill tribes of the region as they come to sell and trade their wares.
- For a longer trip, venture to the far reaches of the less-visited southern Inle Lake shore.
- Explore the picturesque Samkar community.